On behalf of a WeChat contact I will post this current short term job offer:
Hello! Localization and AI services company Pactera EDGE is looking for a part-time German-speaking linguist! This position will provide language services for a well-known Chinese electric car brand for one week.
"Onsite" - "F2F"
Hefei City, Anhui province, China
No. of Linguists:
One German native speaker
8h per day, totally 5 days required.
- Proofreading the translation, whether the semantic expression conforms to the local culture of Germany.
- Correction of display issue, such as overlap and truncation issues.
- Co-work with the clients' engineer closely on the bug reporting and fixing.
- To be familiar with driving, have a very down to earth approach to driving on German Streets, and have a good knowledge of the automotive industry terminology.
- Desired knowledge in basic IT linguistic, system software of language testing and good communication skills, to work effectively.
This onsite linguist testing will start soon in one or two weeks. And we can take care of the travel expenses.
If anyone interested please just add me on
that would be more convenient!
My official email is: