18-Jul-2018, Ad#: 18096, Views: 2796
Inhouse Accounting, Cashier and Administration Clerk (Fulltime)
We are a medium size freight forwarder foreign company established in Shanghai in 2013.
Our job is to provide end to end solutions to our customers to make them more competitive, by managing their supply chain and delivering their cargo from and to any place in the world, thanks to our people, infrastructure, procedures and operations.
Our area of operations covers Asia, North-America, South-America and Europe, through our own offices and partners.
We are looking for a young, independent and dynamic person to join our team as in-house accounting, cashier and administration clerk.
- Issue debit notes and open invoices to customers
- Review the company expenses, payment applications and release the payment (through e-banking, cash, cheques etc)
- Prepare the summary of company's monthly expense report at month end
- Help the manager to deal with financial and administrative transactions
- Keep cash, financial stamp, cheques and various legal invoices safely
- Make sure the sufficient cash flow and follow up accounts receivable
- Coordinate with our outsourced accounting firm to follow up monthly accounting, tax declarations and annual audits
- Coordinate with our outsourced HR firm to follow up monthly payroll payments, social security and housing fund payments
- Other support tasks according to the job
RMB 6000 - 7000
- Chinese native (Shanghainese prefered)
- Good English level (speaking and writting)
- College degree – Major in Accounting or Financial
- Accounting knowledge necessary
- Proficient in Excel
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Self motivated, reliable, can work under pressure, independently and with minimum supervision
- Comfortable working in small teams
|E-mail: ||(Please use response form below)|
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18096" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |