Company introduction DMG MORI is the leading machine tool manufacturer with over 12'000 employees worldwide. In China there are several service and sales areas with over 340 employees and more than 15'000 installed machine tools.
Job description Major Duties & Responsibilities:
1) To provide pre-sales technical support including test cut, time study, turnkey project proposals, etc.
2) To provide after-sales technical support including turnkey, work piece cutting, FAP, etc.
3) To provide technical support for customers at customer site or through telephone.
4) Carry out machine pre-acceptance and final acceptance both in-house & on-site.
Candidates Both Internationals and local Chinese
Qualifications 1) College degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related.
2) Minimum 3 years working experience, having machine operation experience;
3) Familiar with FANUC, Siemens or Heidenhain CNC control system.
4) Knowledge of CNC machines, especially Turning and Milling CNC machines.
5) Knowledge of tooling, cutters, and tool holder system.
6) Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Contact DMG MORI Machine Tool Trading Co., Ltd. Mr. Philipp Knobelspiess
Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17772" in your cover letter when applying for this position.